Thursday, March 09, 2006

and now one step back...

One more post concerning Taiwan... probably.

I lived in Ilan for two years, and it was hard to leave. Apart from the lifestyle, the students were also hard to leave. I have been teaching some of these people (and little people) for a year and a half.

Here are pictures of a few of my favourites.

Children S, formally the notorious Children X class... When I first got this class I dreaded teaching them every week, but after a few months of tough "Aaron teacher" love, they came around nicely and became my favourite children's class.

Front Row Left: Henry Lin, Tina, Crazy George (frontmost), Brother and Sister Joe and Sharon, and Eric.

Middle Row Left: Henry Zhou, Judy, Karch (it becomes a name after you yell "KARCH BE QUIET!" about fifty times), New Kid, Candy, and Ella.

Back Pair: Brother and Sister John (the one with the speech impediment) and Penny.

Here is my baby class... I love these guys. They get so excited they jump on me during story time, give me spontaneous hugs, and follow me everywhere before class. So cute.

Here are a few of the hard core adult club students. From the left there's Jane, quiet girl, Karen, Peter (Koala's number one student), and Jack.

And finally Langer, who is handsome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha~ha you forgot Sandy's name right? ha~ha~..quiet girl ^^
i think that your travel is very nice.
From these photoes i can see..^^
i hope you have a good time in Thailand..^^

By~Karen~^^

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think so , too.
Hope you have a good travel.
Langer